620 Brunswick St, New Farm QLD 4005, Australia
8 Thynne Rd, Morningside QLD 4170, Australia
5/748 Rode Rd, Stafford Heights QLD 4053, Australia
6/63-65 Springwood Rd, Springwood QLD 4127, Australia
Contact No.: 07 3254 2229
Miss India was started in March 2004 by Om and Bindu. Since the beginning
the commitment has been to provide wholesome, tasty, nutritious, and authentic
Indian food, at a pace to rival mainstream fast food, whilst still being
value for money.
About Miss India's food.
* Our food is prepared fresh daily, onsite at each location's kitchen.
(We do not use a centralised kitchen).
* We make all our dishes from scratch including entree and dessert items,
and import all our spices from India in order to make our masalas and sauces.
* We use traditional Indian tandoori clay ovens, imported from India,
where we make
fresh naan bread and tandoori chicken.
* We prefer to cook using canola oil instead of ghee (clarified butter)
as opposed to most Indian restaurants, as it is lower in saturated fat,
and is a much healthier alternative. This is why you won't feel bloated
after eating our food.
* We only use a special type of basmati rice which has a lower GI than most
varities of white and brown rice.
* We only use fresh vegetables in our curries as opposed to frozen ones as
we believe you can taste the difference.
We hope you enjoy your meal. Please feel free to leave us feedback.